I’m a junior Game Artist, specialized in :
- environment art (2D concept art ~ 3D modeling)
- 3D animator (setup ~ animation ~ export)
You may have a look at some of my works here.
I try to update my portfolio, but if you want to see more recent stuff, please feel free to contact me.
Have a good visit, and leave comments around
- Name :
- Vincent LE GUILLOU
- Location :
- Paris, France
- Age :
- E-mail :
- 3D :
- Textures / Texture baking
- Low Poly modeling
- High Poly modeling
- Animation :
- Rigging / Skinning
- 3D Animation
- 2D :
- Environment concept art
- 3D Studio Max
- Unreal Engine
- October 2011 - ... : Lead Artist at Rumblebee Corp.
- - development of the graphic part for an indie project in a cartoonish style, level creation and integration, shaders development in relation with a programmer, UI development and implementation.
- November 2011 - June 2012 : 3D Animator at Kadank Games
- - responsible of the creation and validation of the setup used for vehicles and character of the game, 3D animations and export to Unity. Kartoon game published on Facebook.
- Marsh - August 2011 : 2D/3D artist at Strass Productions
- - in charge of the environment creation : concept art, 3D modeling and textures for a futuristic mmorpg, involved in the export process of the scenery to Antiryad GX engine in relation with the programmers team.
- May 2011 : Sound designer / Composer for Slak Games - Mechanic Infantry
- - Soundtrack creation for Mechanic Infantry, released on PC
- GGJ 2011 : Graphic artist on KAZZ.ED, choosen as the "best game" of the event
- April - July 2010 : 2D/3D artist at Mobigame
- - gameplay elements creation, level building : level design, 3D modelisation + textures, lighting, integration. Perfect Cell game released on I-phone / I-pad
- GGJ 2010 : Lead artist on the Parisian Moon Sheep project
- May 2008 - Marsh 2009 : 3D artist at XP-Simulation - see
- - production of airport scenes (buildings, low poly vehicles) with their textures sets (day/night), integration to multiple engines (Flight Simulator v.2004/X, professional civil and military simulators), prototyping in Shiva 3D (graphics/code)
- 2008 - 2010 :
- Game Artist at Isart Digital (75011 Paris)
- 2007 - 2008 :
- Prépa art multimédia at Isart Digital
- 2006 - 2007 :
- Classe préparatoire aux grandes écoles PCSI (75016 Paris)
- 2007 :
- Bac S mention assez bien